1.17 - 6/30/2016 – 10/20/2016
• Added setting of Post Address Index to the Contacts window.
• Development check-in: In the Services window, I changed the default the Auth Authority for oAuth with Exchange Online.
• Fixed spelling issues in the Session window.
• In the notification sample windows, I added a note that subscriptions did not support delegate access. Fixed issue with main window not showing extended properties.
• Added new properties to default folder properties to be displayed.
• Added Folder Search Window on folder context menu.
• Added new features to Item search window on the folder context menu.
• Refined the Folder Developer window and Item Developer window.
• A set of extended properties is now displayed in the default view of folder properties.