• Export and import of items as a full fidelity steam works - without proxy classes! - I used raw EWS POSTs.
• Turned off word wrap for EWS request field in EWS POST windows.
• Several windows with scrolling texts boxes were limiting content to 32k - I removed this restriction.
• Split server timezone info off to separate menu item from the timezone info windows so that the timezone info window could be used without logging into a mailbox.
• Lots of updates to the TimeZone window.
• UserAgent is now a pulldown instead of a text box in all windows.
• Can now set proxy settings in Globals window. This means you can point EWS Editor traffic to Fiddler on the same box in order to trace traffic.
• Updated generated proxy classes against o365 wave 15.
• Updated to use Exchange managed API 2.2.
Added a MacOutlook user agent string to the Autodiscover Viewer window.